COVID-19 is impacting the former foster youth community in unfortunate ways, requiring them to do life alone without a trusted mentor or coach to walk along side them. Awyken is partnering with Nehemiah ProjectLA and Be A Mentor, a virtual mentor placement and support platform. No need for social distancing concerns, because you can talk and see your mentee online, interacting Virtually.
Our training for our Coach Mentor program will continue on the following dates:
Friday, 9/10/21 (2 hours)
Friday, 9/17/21 (2 hours)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A demonstration of the Be A Mentor platform
- See the value of both Coaching and Mentoring
- Required Coach Mentor guidelines and standards
- Q&A with our certified Coach & Mentor Instructors
- What the virtual Coach Mentor training will contain
Dave Kobelin - Awyken Director and Lead Instructor
- Coach Dave Kobelin is our lead instructor for the overal course! Coach Dave has created an extensive workbook that will help set the stage to become a Coach Mentor for the TAY community! Coach Dave walks alongside you throughout the learning process, as you work towards the completion of your Awyken Coach Mentor Program.
Dr. Latrica A. Cooper - Family, Children, and Christian Counselor
- With an extensive background in Family, Children, and Christian Counseling, Dr. Cooper will be providing educational guidance in how to deal with at-risk communities! Dr. Cooper will provide insight, expectations, and training that will help set the stage to become a Coach Mentor! Dr. Cooper's experience, training, and guidance will provide you with the necessary tools to help you work towards becoming an active Awyken Coach Mentor.
Location of Training:
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Contact us directly: email@example.com
COACH MENTOR TRAINING
AWYKEN LIFE COACH TRAINING CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION AND TRANSFER POLICY
If you are unable to attend the Training for which you have registered, you can substitute another person, your place or transfer your registration to another date without penalty for a period of one year following the starting date of the Training for which you registered. However, your request for substitution or transfer must be made in writing. Please see https://www.awyken.com/become-a-coach. All cancellations must be made in writing. For registrations cancelled 21 days or more prior to the Training date, full paid Training fee less a $200 service charge will be refunded. For registrations cancelled 20 days or less prior to the Training date, the full program fee will be assessed, and no refund will be given. If you no show for a Training, you forfeit your Training fee and no refunds will be given. Should a Training be cancelled, postponed or experience a Training date change due to illness, weather, or any other reason, whatsoever, all attendees will be notified as early as possible, and our liability will be solely limited to the return of the registration fee. Attendees agree to these terms and conditions by registering for an Awyken Life Coach Training.